Flooding is rapidly becoming an important issue across the country, especially when determining planning applications.
To prevent environmental and financial risk, you need to provide the correct information.
Flood Risk Assessments are different for every site, and the scale of your assessment will depend on what is required. VG Consulting offer different reports and assessments to meet your needs.
- Liaison With Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Liaison With The Environment Agency And Local Planning Authorities
- Obtaining And Assessing Published Flood Risk Information
- Site Walkovers
- Assessment Of The Impact Of Climate Change
- Production Of Surface Water Run-Off Calculations
- Design Of Sustainable Drainage Systems (Suds)